We’re looking for a skilled all-round AV technician for a large scale outdoor event taking place in London. The show involves a complex sound and video set-up with multiple discreet locations as well as a main feature film presentation. Smaller setups will include stages with live bands playing, smaller projections and soundscapes. We need you to be a pro-active member of the team: fast-working with good creative problem-solving skills and relevant industry experience in Theatre or Live Events.
The job runs between 14th July and 31st August in London with some downtime along the way. Specific dates to be supplied upon application. Reporting to the AV manager throughout build, technical rehearsals and 24 show dates, your job will entail:
– Rigging and tuning of d&b sound systems
– Cable runs
– Digital sound desks operation
– Miking musical instruments on stage
– Projector rigging and maintenance
– Projector Focusing
– Video live feed
– Non-standard screen based video output
– Technical trouble shooting on both sound and video systems
– Operating and programming of Q-lab 3
– Local Area Networking
– Experience in site-specifc or immersive Theatre a bonus
– Past experience mixing live bands also a bonus
Please get in touch for more information if you are interested and available.